Position: Service Manager
We currently have the following vacancy in at our Mississauga Office:
- Responsible for financial performance and day-to-day activities of service function. Monitor repairs for quality, timeliness, and efficiency. Monitor compliance with warranty and with planned maintenance and full maintenance contracts. Provide technical assistance. Conduct meetings.
- Develop service sales strategies and coordinate with other departments. Coordinate activities among Parts Manager, Sales Managers, and used equipment.
- Maintain direct contact with current or prospective customers at end user locations. Address customer service issues.
- Recruit, select, train, develop, and counsel direct reports. Ensure compliance with all environmental and safety regulations. Review sales revenue. Prepare budget for management approval.
- A post secondary education is required
- 5 to 7 years of prior experience in industrial equipment servicing are preferred for this position.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and customer care skills are necessary.
- A valid driver’s license, good driving record, and the ability to safely operate lift trucks are required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and above average reasoning skills
To be considered for the above role please apply in confidence to no later than Friday March 10, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org attention LINKED IN – SRV 003
Friday March 10, 2017